Hello there! Since I’m still away on my business trip I don’t have much exciting makeup news to share. However, I didn’t want a week of blog silence, so I decided to do a fun beauty tag so you can get to know my beauty habits and favorites a bit better. I tag any of my fellow bloggers who haven’t done this one yet to give it a go and leave me the link to your post so I can check it out too. Here we go…
- Blush or Bronzer? Blush, although I am starting to love the NYX Taupe blush (called a blush, but really a bronzer) that I picked up recently.
- Lipgloss or Lipstick? Definitely lipstick. I have a few glosses in my collection, but I could easily go without them.
- Eyeliner or Mascara? I prefer both, but if I have to choose I’d say mascara.
- Foundation or Concealer? Again, I want both! But I’ll say foundation- hopefully it’s full coverage :)
- Neutral or Coloured Eyeshadow? Neutral
- Pressed or Loose Eyeshadow? Pressed, although I am a big fan of the L’oreal Infallible loose shadows.
- Brushes or Sponges? I’m planning a post on this soon, because I’m a brush girl all the way, but I think I’m starting to fall in love with my Beauty Blender (don’t tell the boyfriend…) Look for a Beauty Blender pros/cons post in the near future!
- Long or Short? Short, but just because my nails break so easily I have no choice!
- Acrylic or Natural? Let’s go with a gel manicure- kind of the best of both worlds.
- Brights or Darks? Darks, I feel like brights look weird with my fair skin tone.
- Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume
- Lotion or Body Butter? Lotion– even though I have dry skin I hate the feeling of being all greasy after putting on a thick body cream, so I stick with lighter lotions.
- Body Wash or Soap? Definitely body wash, something about bar soap doesn’t make me feel entirely clean!
- Jeans or Sweat Pants? Since I work from home I have to say sweat pants, although you won’t catch me wearing them outside the house :)
- Long Sleeve or Short? Long sleeves
- Dresses or Skirts? Dresses
- Stripes or Plaid? Plaid- I love rocking a flannel during the fall/winter.
- Scarves or Hats? This is a tough one, I really love winter clothing! I’ll go with scarves though since they can really change an outfit or add a fun pop of color.
- Studs or Dangly Earrings? Since I cut my hair short I’ve been wearing more dangly/hoop earrings since I think it adds a nice feminine contrast to shorter hair.
- Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? I’m going rogue on this one and saying Motorcycle Boots!
- Curly or Straight? I prefer my hair straight, but I recently bought my first curling wand and I’m loving the wave it gives my hair. The photo of me above is from the first night I used it!
- Bun or Ponytail? Too short for either right now, but I love the look of a sleek high bun.
- Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Haha I want to meet someone who answered “butterfly clips.” Get back to 1997!
- Hair Spray or Gel? Hair spray
- Long or Short? This is my eternal struggle… I love my short hair right now, but of course I’m already dying for it to grow out again. I think I’ll always want what I don’t have when it comes to hair!
- Light or Dark? Exact same answer as above. I’ve finally reached the perfect shade of platinum blonde and I’m starting to covet rich chocolaty brown shades. I’ll always love changing up my hair :)
- Side-swept Bangs or Full Bangs? Either full bangs or no bangs, I feel like side-swept bangs just get in the way and cause you to mess with them all the time!
- Rain or Shine? Rain, is that weird? I appreciate nice weather, but love the feeling of being cozy inside during a thunderstorm more.
- Summer or Winter? Can I choose neither, and then have both Fall and Spring? :)
- Fall or Spring? This is really a struggle, I love Spring weather, but prefer Fall fashion.
- Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a bit better through this tag. If you’ve made it all the way down here then I tag YOU to answer next!